Lebanon Catholic School is a ministry of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Harrisburg serving diverse families of the Lebanon area. We provide a co-educational, spiritual learning environment for students in grades K4-12. Students are encouraged to become life-long disciples and learners through emphasis on prayer, worship, service, and academic discipline. By sharing the mission of the Church to guide, form, and teach as Jesus did, we prepare our students to fulfill their roles in the Church and in society.
- The primary model of life-long discipleship is the Mother of God, the Blessed Virgin Mary, patroness of our School.
- The fullness of God's revelation resides in the Catholic Church and must
be taught to our students.
- The dignity of each human life, in all its stages, must be valued and protected.
- The parents are the primary educators of their children in the faith and our school works in partnership with them.
- Life-long learning is best instilled in students through contact with those who are flexible, demanding, compassionate and Christ-like.
- Community, cooperation and service are lived as well as taught.