Position Description: Under the direct supervision of the Principal, and working with the Advancement Team, the Advancement Officer is responsible for advancing the mission of Lebanon Catholic School in the execution of fundraising plans and constituent relations.
- Develop communication strategies, including long and short-range plans, ensuring organizational objectives are achieved in the most efficient and timely manner.
- Cultivate donor relationships, procure major gifts, grow business alliance and planned giving opportunities.
- Run an Annual Fund.
- Maintain and cultivate EITC, OSTC, and SPE contributors.
- Work with staff and/or volunteers to assist with events.
- Assist in developing and writing marketing materials.
Due to the mission centered nature of this position, a candidate must conduct all activities in line with the teachings of the Catholic faith, and be willing to fully support, articulate and promote the mission of our Catholic school. Background and youth protection clearances are required.
Education & Experience: Bachelor’s degree, 3+ years in marketing or advancement.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel. Database experience helpful.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to work efficiently and accurately in fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal, written, and interpersonal; ability to convey message and mission clearly
- Able/willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends especially during special event planning and implementation
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as take initiative independently
Interested candidates should forward an application, pastor recommendation cover letter and resume to Mrs. Deb Waters, Principal at email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted with immediate review until position is filled.